First of all, when you open up SEO Elite, you are given the option of running 6 different project types.
1. Analyze backlinks using a specified search engine.
This allows you to analyze your competitor's linking strategy to immediately see why they're outranking you. I use this feature when I really want to dive deep into my competitor's linking strategies.
Some of the things I can quickly see include:
- The page their link is located on
- The IP Address of the site linking to them
- Whether or not the site is currently linking back (SEO Elite pulls the backlinks from all major search engines... and will tell you, in real-time, whether or not the website the search engines say are linking to your competitors, are currently linking to them.)
- The Google Page Rank of the page linking to them
- The Alexa traffic ranking of the page linking to them
- The page title of the page linking to them
- The anchor text of the linking linking to them
- The number of outbound links on the page where their link is located
- The total number of links on the page (This includes inbound and outbound links)
- The Whois contact information so I can quickly gather the phone number of the website linking to them
- The email address of the website linking to them
- The number of links linking to the website linking to them (link popularity)
I can then click over to the "Analysis View" and easily see the percentage of times various keywords appear in the anchor text, the body, and the title of all of the pages linking to the website I'm analyzing. Most of the time, the keyword show at the top of the graph is the keyword they're ranked #1 for. I plugged in www.diet-i.com into SEO Elite, let it run, then viewed the "Analysis View". Check out the view below:
You can see that the top keyword in the graph is "diet" and then "information". If you go to Google and enter "Diet Information", you'll see that www.diet-i.com is the #1 ranked website. SEO Elite quickly showed me what they're doing to get this top ranking... Pretty cool.stuff.
Now, that's just 1 of the 6 features of SEO Elite.
2. Find and email high Page Rank link partners.
This is a great feature for finding relevant link partners. I use this to quickly build my website's link popularity. You can do several things here.
- You can find link partners by entering a competitor's URL.
- You can find link partners by entering a keyword.
- You can select to only return websites that have at least a Page Rank of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10.
- And you can find link partners by using each of the major search engines
The nice thing about this, is SEO Elite will allow me to:
- Automatically email these websites from within the application itself
- Create email templates to use later
- Send emails to thousands of websites at once. (Although I wouldn't recommend doing this. I find it's best to personalize each email slightly.) I can just click on the website within SEO Elite and view the website. Then can personalize the link request before sending it.
I find that by combining this feature with the other one I mentioned above, I'm easily able to increase my link popularity, pretty quickly.
3. Analyze Allinanchor, Allintext, and Allintitle.
This is a neat little feature that allows me to compare Google's "allin" search commands with the regular search results for a given keyword. If you look at the screenshot above, you'll see that the top frame is showing the "allin" results, and the bottom frame is showing the regular search results. This allows me to see what areas of my own linking strategy are weak and which ones I need to work on.
- Allinanchor will rank the websites in order of importance by the websites with the most backlinks containing the specified keyword.
- Allintitle will rank the websites in order of importance by the websites with the most optimized page title for the specified keyword.
- Allintext will rank the websites in order of importance by the websites with the most optimized on page text for the specified keyword.
This is one of my favorite features within SEO Elite. It allows me to enter a links page on my website. Then, SEO Elite will visit each of these "link partner's" websites and will tell me whether or not they are still linking back to me. If they'e not, then I delete them from my website, and allow more Page Rank to pass to my internal pages. I find this to be very helpful.
5. Find where your site is ranked for a given keyword.
This does just that... You can enter a keyword or many keywords into SEO Elite and it will tell you where you rank for each keyword. It allows you to check the rankings on all of the major search engines which include:
6. Find out how many webpages are indexed.
This is a nice feature that allows me to see how saturated my website is on the major search engines. It's nice to know which webpages I've managed to get into the search engines, and SEO Elite will show me the total number of pages and will show me exactly which pages have been indexed.
All in all, SEO Elite is extremely helpful and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to increase their search engine ranking and manage and maintain their websites. It's a must have for anyone serious about optimizing their websites. Oh, and the software comes with a very good SEO eBook written by Aaron Wall from SEO Book. And also comes with another guide written by Brad Callen, the creator of SEO Elite... which is also very helpful. Lastly, they offer a money back guarantee so if you're not satisfied you can get your money back.
Linkadage Rating: 10/10
Visit the SEO Elite Homepage to learn more